Emigration tax Clearance
Top rated emigration tax clearance service in South Africa
At Tax Leaders, we know protecting your hard-earned money is important. We can assist you with obtaining the emigration tax clearance certificate that you need so that you can emigrate and take your hard-earned money with you. If you would like to learn more about the process involved in obtaining emigration tax clearance, get in touch with Tax Leaders today!
Emigration Tax Clearance Services You Can Rely On
Emigrating to a new country is not simple or cheap, and there is a great deal to think about during the emigration process.
In fact, it is quite a complex process.
There is much to do before you can emigrate and part of the process is acquiring an emigration tax clearance certificate if you plan to also move your money abroad.
Financial emigration enables people to do the following:
- Access previously unavailable streams of capital.
- Protect their savings from the unpredictability of currency fluctuations.
- Withdraw and transfer their retirement annuities abroad with no red tape involved (prior to the age of 55).
Emigration Tax Services
The process of obtaining your emigration tax clearance certificate is something for which you will require the help of a professional accountant or tax consultant if you want it to go according to plan and without encountering any frustrating delays. At Tax Leaders, we can assist every step of the way.
Other Services We Offer
START YOUR FINANCIAL EMIGRATION NOW
Welcome to Tax Leaders, your trusted partner for all financial emigration services in South Africa.
Our experienced team of professionals have decades of knowledge of South African emigration and tax laws.
There are three main steps that must be followed for emigration tax clearance and they are:
- Apply formally for financial emigration with the South African Reserve Bank and obtain a tax clearance certificate from SARS.
- Withdraw your assets once your application has been approved. Keep in mind that your asset withdrawal is still subject to tax and you will need to obtain a SARS tax directive.
- Transfer your money abroad. Once the funds are released, they can be transferred to your account abroad.
The entire process can take up to six months to complete.
clients that trust our services
Have a look at what our customers have to say Tax Leaders services.