The Benefits of Choosing Taxleaders.Net to Handle Your Tax and Bookkeeping
The benefits of choosing Taxleaders.Net to calculate and manage your tax affairs are numerous. For one, you will not just be a number with us. We make sure that we understand your tax needs and provide customised tax packages to suit the size of the company, your specific tax calculation requirements and the complexity of your taxes.
We assist with every aspect of tax calculation and submission. With 30 plus years of SARS experience, our tax consultants have in-depth knowledge regarding the correct procedures for tax calculations, form completions, submissions, and negotiations and payments to SARS.
Our tax services are available to individuals and companies of all sizes. Whether you are a sole proprietor working from home, an employee or director of a company, we can assist. You furthermore benefit from our expert advice regarding calculations, estate planning, capital gains tax, allowances, provisional tax and tax structuring.
We offer a full range of tax services, which means that we can handle your complete tax profile. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Individual and company tax registrations.
- Tax advice.
- Allowance calculations.
- Tax structuring.
- Provisional tax calculations and submissions.
- Emigration tax clearance certificate applications.
- Capital gains tax advice, calculations and submissions.
- SARS related queries and assistance with tax audits.
- Import licence applications.
- Export licence applications.
- Annual individual taxes.
- Annual company taxes.
- Tax clearance certificates.
- Travel allowance advice, calculations and submissions.
The benefits of choosing Taxleaders.Net extend to our monthly bookkeeping and accounting services, suitable for small, medium and large businesses. With the focus of your business being to generate profits and to grow, you will not want to spend unnecessary money and resources on tedious and complex tasks, such as accounting and bookkeeping, when you can focus on profit generating activities. Our accountants and bookkeepers are qualified, keep up to date with the latest requirements for Good Accounting Practices, and ensure highly accurate recording.
We offer a full range of accounting services to help you minimise the cost and resources associated with bookkeeping and accounting, including:
- Monthly bookkeeping.
- Monthly payroll.
- VAT registrations and de-registrations.
- Review, calculation and submission of annual financial statements.
- PAY registrations.
- Management accounts, including loans and bank accounts.
- Annual Workmen’s Compensation calculations and submissions.
- PAYE reconciliations.
- UIF registrations.
- Applications for Workmen’s Compensation.
- Cash flow projections for up to 5 years.
- Application for tax clearance.
- Annual financials of Body Corporates.
Experience the full benefits of choosing Taxleaders.Net to handle your monthly bookkeeping, accounting and tax functions. Contact us for a quote and professional assistance.