Get Your Income Tax Return Ready for Tax Season with Taxleaders.Net
Every year, SARS announces its tax season, a period during which you are required to submit your annual income tax return, and this year the 2015 tax season starts 1st July and runs until November 2015. Considered as fraud or tax evasion, it’s a criminal offence not to pay your income tax, and not only will you be heavily fined, but you may even end up spending some time behind bars.
- The deadline for all taxpayers who wish to submit their tax return (ITR12) manually or by mail is 30th September 2015.
- All non-provisional taxpayers who file via eFiling or by drop-off have until the 27th November 2015 to submit their returns.
- All provisional taxpayers who file via eFiling have until the 29th January 2016 to submit their returns.
Are You Ready for Tax Season?
In life, only two things are certain… death and taxes, and while you certainly can’t avoid death, you can make your tax less stressful by partnering with a hands-on professional accounting and tax consulting firm that brings expertise, integrity and professionalism to every service that they offer. Considered as one of the most fundamental aspects of financial planning – completing and filing a tax return can be a complex process if you don’t know what you’re doing. With the aim to take away the tedious job of submitting a tax return and dealing with SARS, we can get you ready for tax season.
Providing tax help and assistance to a wide range of domestic and corporate clients who operate in all sectors of the economy, we are a renowned and credible small firm of professional accountants and tax experts that are registered with the South African Institute of Professional Accountants, Tax Practitioners and Business Advisors. At Taxleaders.Net, not only can we help you achieve accuracy and compliance, but we are also proud to offer precise, reliable and efficient tax services that include the following:
- Annual Individual and Company Tax Returns.
- Capital Gains Taxes.
- Emigration Tax Clearance Applications.
- Import and Export License Applications.
- Income Tax Registrations.
- Provisional Tax (IRP6).
- Tax Advice and Calculations (structuring).
- Tax Clearances for Tenders and Good Standing.
- Tax Queries at SARS.
- Travel Allowance Calculations.
When it comes to tax season, the earlier you file the better. Not only will this ensure that you’re not liable for penalties, but you’ll also have peace of mind knowing that you’ve complied and that all your finances are in order. To learn more about our rates, contact us today. If there’s an accounting and tax consultancy firm who can assist you – it’s us!