Waterbessie Street, Roodekrans

Company and CC Amendments

Where to Get Help with Company and CC Amendments

Company and CC amendments with CIPC can be a tedious process, and mistakes can cause delays, as well as affect the ability of your CC or company to trade. If you thus need to make company and CC amendments, rather use our tax consultants to help you do so in the quickest and most convenient way.

Types of Company and CC Amendments

Perhaps a member or director resigned, and you need the CIPC register to reflect such.

We can assist you in making and registering changes, such as adding a member or director, removing a member or director, or change the business address.

You may want to change the financial year-end, or want to change the name of your company or CC. Doing so with our help is hassle-free and affordable. We also handle amendments, such as name extension, changes in the details of a director or member, and changes to the main objective (special resolution), and handle defensive name reservation applications.

What You Need

You will need the ID document or passport for each of the directors or members, as well as the COR14.3 document or CK document. We will prepare all the documentation that you need, and thus handle the process while you focus on core business activities.

Changes to The Founding Statement

You will need to use the relevant form for a change in the principle business, or to change the financial year-end or the membership details. Do not be concerned, as we will supply you with the relevant form and assist in the completion of the sections. Part A of the form is relevant to amendments regarding the business nature or the name of the CC, while Part B is relevant regarding membership detail amendments. Part C covers resignation or removal of a member. Where the member has passed away, you will need a certified copy of the executor ID, as well as a letter from the executor. The executor must sign. Fortunately, we can handle the entire process on your behalf, helping you to avoid mistakes, such as submitting a death certificate instead of the executor’s letter.

Company or CC Name Amendment

If you want to amend the existing CC or company name that is trading under the registration number, you have to first reserve a name. Only once the name reservation has been approved can you submit a notice of the Amendment of the Memorandum of Incorporation using Cor 15.2. You must submit a special resolution to the effect. We can also assist with the above process, and thus help you to save time and effort in having the amendments to the company or CC completed.

Get in touch with our consultants for professional assistance with company and CC amendments in South Africa.

Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, tax, or financial advice. Call on us for professional legal advice, rather than relying on the information herein to make any decisions. The information is relevant to the date of publishing.